If you fancy making a difference, here’s your chance to shine!
Millitec might be small, but we’ve got big ideas and an even bigger success story to show for it all!
We’ve been growing steadily over the years, so it was getting a bit of a squeeze at our current premises. This spring we are giving our family business a brand-new state of the art home in the robotics capital of Leicestershire.
Not only are we investing in bricks and mortar and more of the latest high-tech tools, we are also looking for some bright new recruits to come aboard.
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting projects with a talented and dedicated team, most of whom have been with us for several years.
We work hard but find time to play hard too once in a while… like the time the team went away sailing on a luxury yacht.
If you fancy embarking on this exciting and rewarding journey with us, then get in touch pronto. We can’t wait to meet you!
You are right for this job if you are excited by:
- Turning your ideas into reality
- Making unique, innovative products which break the status quo in the industry.
- Developing and growing your skills at lightning speed
- Elon Musk or Richard Feynman-like personality (having read Surely you are joking Mr. Feynman is a plus!)
- a great imagination and lots of ideas, some of which might sound bizarre
- the ability to manage your own destiny
- excellent use of CAD software, ideally Solidworks
- the ability to produce design calculations and an understanding of mechanical design theory (e.g. engineering tolerances, types of gears)
- knowledge of European technical and legislative standards
- previous experience with automated machinery
- knowledge of fabrication and machining processes (hands-on approach, ready to roll up your sleeves in the workshop)
- experience with compiling easy-to-read BOMs and technical drawings
- see a better way to do it and not be afraid to defend it
- monitor, manage and optimise your design process
- see and implement new features wherever incremental improvements or completely new ideas can be turned into reality
- co-create the development roadmap as part of the design team
The benefits include:
- The opportunity to expand and grow skills
- 4 weeks paid holiday each year. Time off increases after ten years.
- Pension Scheme
- Free pizza Friday every month
- Great tea and fresh, ground coffee facilities
- The best and latest toys, including the professional grade 3D printers and CNC machines
If you feel you are the perfect fit, we’d love to hear from you.
************** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **************