Workshop Assistant / Driver
- Deliver & collect goods using work van when required.
- Maintain & Clean workshop and communal areas.
- Maintain work vehicles.
- Pick bill of materials and kit jobs ready for engineers.
- To assist engineers with small subassemblies of machines.
- To clean welds and prepare material ready for more senior members of workshop.
- Create machine graphics on company software.
- Standard daytime working hours.
- Must hold a full UK valid driving license
- Familiarity or previous role in an engineering environment would be beneficial.
We are a well-established and highly innovative manufacturer of machinery for the food industry with a global customer base.
An extremely successful business with continuous plans for growth and expansion.
We are based on the Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire border within easy commuting distance of Nottingham, Leicester and Loughborough.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 /hour
Incoming search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1875 Q_kX60PrfwGRTxDdx_loxLgB_bibCnvkiLLs97odYjCxRQf87-gJXXtpIGvpNc_y 5aed32a1255580e2142c35baef6460348f9c8df6&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme