Cultivate Your Future with Us
Are you ready to embark on a journey that will shape your career and empower you to become a future business leader? At Millitec, we're committed to nurturing and developing the talents of the next generation.
Whether you're a recent graduate, an intern eager to gain hands-on experience, or a student looking for an exciting school placement, we offer you the opportunity to grow alongside us. We believe in investing in our future leaders, and our early careers program is designed to do just that.
Are you looking to gain valuable experience while still in school? Join our Internship Experience and develop practical skills that will complement your academic knowledge!
This program is designed for talented and ambitious individuals who have completed their degrees and are ready to take the next step in their professional journey.
Our Apprenticeship Pathway is a hands-on opportunity for individuals seeking to build a strong foundation. Join to work alongside experienced mentors to develop practical skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Excellent 3D CAD skills, preferably SolidWorks
• The ability to produce design calculations
• Understanding of mechanical design theory
• Experience with compiling BOMs and technical drawings
• Ability to design complex mechanical systems
• Understanding of design for manufacture
• Imaginative, with the ability to envision a better solution and turn your vision into reality
• Monitoring, management, and optimisation of your design process
• Contribute to direction and growth of the design team
• Hands-on approach, ready to roll up your sleeves in the workshop
• An understanding of the food manufacturing industry
• SolidWorks experience (full training will be provided)
• Experience in designing control systems
• PLC Programming experience
What we are looking for:
• Studying Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Knowledge of SolidWorks
• Interest in manufacturing and food processing industry (advantageous but not essential)
• Good IT skills
• Robotic programming (PLC) knowledge (advantageous but not essential)
What you will be doing:
• Supporting the design team
• Designing food processing equipment
• Drawing pneumatic diagrams
• Assisting in 3D CAD Design
• Assisting with the design of complex mechanical systems
• Monitoring, management, and optimisation of design processes
• Using the best and latest technologies, including professional grade 3D printers, lasers, and CNC machines