Millitec Food Systems are a leading innovator in automated food processing equipment and robotics.
We’re growing again!
People are loving our products and ideas and we need more talented passionate people to help us help them, we’d love to meet you and see how we can work together.
Are you bright, driven, and looking for your next challenge? Look no further!
Millitec are world leaders in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art robotics for the food processing industry. Our latest range of robots are taking the industry by storm, and we need a confident, versatile, and ambitious marketing professional to lead our campaigns.
We have an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing team in the design, preparation, and delivery of multi-channel campaigns to launch and nurture leads for our world-leading robotics and automation solutions.
Educated to Degree level in Marketing, Business or similar, the ideal candidate will have experience of marketing in a B2B environment with an aptitude for creating new and innovative marketing ideas.
Does this sound like you?
· Able to manage the production of fully integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns for the B2B sector
· Support with the creation of leaflets, adverts, and marketing materials
· Market research and seeking new leads
· An in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, including web content, SEO, email, and social media campaigns
· Drafting copy for campaigns, blogs, and webpages
· Outstanding organisational skills
· Dynamic and passionate about customer service and building business relationships
· Lead and develop a team of two Marketing assistants
Besides working with a friendly bunch of people, we offer: –
· The opportunity to expand and grow skills
· Great tea and freshly ground coffee facilities
· The best and latest toys, including the professional grade 3D printers, lasers, and CNC
· A great team of world class talent
· Pension Scheme
Experience is essential but we value intelligence, ideas, and enthusiasm even more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you think you have the right skills and experience to become a valued member of our team please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept applications and queries from recruitment agencies for any of our roles.