- Deliver & collect goods using work van when required.
- Maintain & Clean workshop and communal areas.
- Maintain work vehicles.
- Pick bill of materials and kit jobs ready for engineers.
- To assist engineers with small subassemblies of machines.
- To clean welds and prepare material ready for more senior members of workshop.
- Create machine graphics on company software.
- Standard daytime working hours.
- Must hold a full UK valid driving license
- Familiarity or previous role in an engineering environment would be beneficial.
We are a well-established and highly innovative manufacturer of machinery for the food industry with a global customer base.
An extremely successful business with continuous plans for growth and expansion.
We are based in Draycott, Derbyshire, within easy commuting distance of Derby, Nottingham and Loughborough.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £10.00 /hour